Friday, March 8, 2013

z-armwrestlingXB-LT

Things have been rather quiet on the photo front lately. For most of the past few weeks, I've been stuck in court covering an ongoing murder trial.

Nonetheless, the few times I have had the camera out have been quite eventful. In February, I had the privilege of shooting the Central Ontario Arm Wrestling Championships in Gravenhurst, where Kevin Carriere (pictured above) gave me this striking pose as he wrestled to a win.

The day started off with a horrid snowstorm, and to tell you the truth, I didn't expect anybody to show at all.

Boy was I wrong.

About 150 people showed up, some from as far north as Temiscaming.

z-armwrestling(2)XB-LT
z-medalsXB-LT

A few weeks later, I was sent to shoot a picture of a winter carnival at a local school. With the clock ticking, I only had about 20 minutes to pull it off. Lucky for me they had a canoe.

z-snowcanoeXB-LT

No comments:

Post a Comment